Friday, January 1, 2016

Another Chance

Verse of the month

“Thanks be unto God which always causes me to triumph in Christ…” (2 Corinthians 2:14)
 

Week of January 1-7

Scripture Reading: 2 Corinthians 2:14 

Another Chance 

Victory is ours!
It seems that no matter what list of things I try to accomplish during the year, I always fall short in doing it all.  Furthermore, it seems that many people fall into this same category each year. 
Instead of feeling bad about what I didn’t get done, I am thankful for the things I did accomplish with the help of the Lord.
When I look back over the year, I find that there were things I accomplished that were more important than the things I had on my original “to do” list.
As we enter into another year let us be thankful for the victories we have had through Christ Jesus, and thank the Lord for another chance at the list this year. cw
“Thanks be unto God which always causes me to triumph in Christ…” 2 Corinthians 2:14 

January 1st – 7th Daily Bible Reading

1) Luke 5; Gen. 1-2; Psalm 1

2) Luke 6; Gen. 3-5; Psalm 2

3) Gen. 6-7; Psalm 3

4) Gen. 8-10; Psalm 4

5) Luke 7; Gen. 11; Psalm 5

6) Luke 8; Gen. 12; Psalm 6

7) Gen. 13-14; Psalm 7

*Also be sure to read a Proverb a day.

Daily Readings are designed to read through the entire Bible in one year.

For more Faith Moments in depth visit: Faith Moments Today Perpetual Devotional or our archive website.

Follow us on Twitter.

An outreach ministry of Shield of Faith Family & Youth Ministries®,Inc.
Copyright SOFFY Ministries/Pastor Cher. Do Not Copy.  Photo credit by SOFFY Ministries unless otherwise noted. This artwork is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License.


Scripture from the KJV or NKJV of the Bible. Scripture from Bible Gateway.

No comments:

Post a Comment