Monday, June 15, 2015

Fishing with Dad

Verse of the Month

“Hear, you children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding.”
Proverbs 4:1

June 15-21, 2015
 
Scripture Reading: Exodus 20:12

 


Fishing with Dad 


As a child, my dad taught me how to fish.  I loved going fishing with him so much.  He always took his time with me, and made each trip to the lake special.
It wasn’t until I was older that I realized that my Dad never fished when I did.  Even though he loved the sport, he loved spending time teaching me, more.
Our Heavenly Father loves spending time with us, teaching us by His Holy Spirit.  Today He has a lot of information to share along with the wisdom of the ages.
Let’s enjoy this time with our Heavenly Father as He shows us Jeremiah 33:3, “Call unto Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you didn’t know.”
"Honor your father and mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God has given you." (Exodus 20:12 NKJV)
June 15th – 21st Daily Bible Reading   
 
15. 1 Kings 1-2; Hosea 3-4

16. 1 Kings 3-4; Hosea 5-6

17. 1 Kings 5-6; Hosea 7-8

18. 1 Kings 7-8; Hosea 9-10

19. 1 Kings 9-10; Hosea 11-12

20. 1 Kings 11-12; Hosea 13-14

21. 1 Kings 13-14; Joel 1-3

*Also be sure to read a Proverb a day.

Daily Readings are designed to read through the entire Bible in one year.

For more Faith Moments in depth visit: Faith Moments Today Perpetual Devotional.

Follow us on Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter.

An outreach ministry of Shield of Faith Family & Youth Ministries®,Inc.
2015 Copyright SOFFY Ministries/Pastor Cher. Do Not Copy.  Photo credit by SOFFY Ministries unless otherwise noted. This artwork is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License.


Scripture from the KJV/NKJV of the Bible unless noted. Scripture from: Bible Gateway 

No comments:

Post a Comment