Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The Voice of My Beloved

Verse of the month 

“Hear, you children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding.” Proverbs 4:1 

June 1-7, 2016 

Scripture Reading: Song of Solomon 5:2  

The Voice of My Beloved 

“I sleep, but my heart is awake; it is the voice of my beloved.” (SOS 5:2) 

I remember when my husband Jim and I were dating.  It seemed like the nights away from one another were so long.  I would try to sleep and think about him.  

All these years later, there are times when I walk about the house that I hear his voice, even when he isn’t home.  It’s a longing to hear his voice as I wait for him to return to me.


God loves to hear our voice.  As you call out to Him give Him praise and worship.  He loves the sound of our voice so much that He dwells within our praises.  How precious we are to God.  Has it been awhile since God has heard your voice?  Call out to Him now and give Him praise.  He wants to hear your voice…don’t make Him wait any longer. (cw) 

June 1st- 7th Daily Bible Reading

1.   Mark 1-2; 1 Samuel 30-31

2.   Mark 3-4; 2 Samuel 1-2

3.   Mark 5-6; 2 Samuel 3-4

4.   Mark 7-8; 2Samuel 5-6

5.   Mark 9-10; 2Samuel 7-8

6.   Mark 11-12; 2Samuel 9-10

7.   Mark 13-14; 2Samuel 11-12

*Also be sure to read a Proverb a day.

Daily Readings are designed to read through the entire Bible in one year.

For more Faith Moments in depth visit: Faith Moments Today Perpetual Devotional.

An outreach ministry of Shield of Faith Family & Youth Ministries®,Inc.
2015 Copyright SOFFY Ministries/Pastor Cher. Do Not Copy.  Photo credit by SOFFY Ministries unless otherwise noted. This artwork is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License.


Scripture from the KJV/NKJV of the Bible unless noted. Scripture from: Bible Gateway

Bible, Bible in One Year Reading Schedule, Faith Moments, Faith Moments Devotional, Inspirational Reading, Read through the Bible in One Year, Shield of Faith Family and Youth Ministries, father, understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment