Saturday, June 1, 2019

You Were Born with A Purpose in Mind


Verse of the Month

“The days of my life were spread out before You.  The days of my life are prepared before I'd ever lived one day.”  (Psalm 139:16b MSG)

June 1st – 7th

Scripture Reading: Psalm 139

You Were Born with A Purpose in Mind

Do you realize that you were uniquely designed for a purpose?  From birth God implanted special skills and abilities that help you connect to people in a way no one else can.  That connection is your calling and it directly identifies you like none other.

The things you are passionate about link you to the future.  Reflect on the past and what got you excited in your inner drive and desire.  This is the key to who you are in Christ and who you were born to be.

Study God’s promises then step out in faith taking courage to be that unique person.  Ask God to reveal who you are and start living your destiny today. (cw)

“Oh yes, You shaped me first inside, then out;
    You formed me in my mother’s womb.
I thank You, High God — You’re breathtaking!
    Body and soul, I am marvelously made!
    I worship in adoration — what a creation!

You know me inside and out,
    You know every bone in my body;
You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit,
    how I was sculpted from nothing into something.

Like an open book, You watched me grow from conception to birth;
    all the stages of my life were spread out before You,
The days of my life all prepared
    before I’d even lived one day.”
(Psalm 139:13-16 MSG)

June 1st – 7th Daily Bible Reading








*Also be sure to read a Proverb a day. 

Daily Readings are designed to read through the entire Bible in one year. 

Invite Jesus into your heart. Say the prayer of salvation.

An outreach ministry of Shield of Faith Family & Youth Ministries®,Inc.
Copyright SOFFY Ministries/Pastor Cher. Do Not Copy.  Photo credit by SOFFY Ministries unless otherwise noted. This artwork is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License.

Scripture from the KJV/NKJV of the Bible unless noted. Scripture from: Bible Gateway. Image
Bible, Bible in One Year Reading Schedule, Faith Moments, Faith Moments Devotional, Inspirational Reading, Read through the Bible in One Year, Shield of Faith Family and Youth Ministries, You Were Born with A Purpose in Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment